We are seeking a highly motivated, partnership track attorney to join our Business Transactions Department.
- J.D. and licensed to practice in PA required;
- 3-5 years’ experience at a law firm or as in-house counsel handling general corporate, real estate, and transactional matters required;
- Experience with entity operating/partnership/shareholder agreements, asset-purchase agreements, employment agreements, succession planning, tax, financing transactions, real estate acquisitions and leasing, and/or general contract drafting and negotiation preferred;
- Excellent academic credentials as well as strong organizational, research, writing, communication, and analytical skills required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a collegial and entrepreneurial work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Candidates should email a current resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Kathy Caro, firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Grim, Biehn & Thatcher is an equal opportunity employer.